Translate

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Co-Op Party

     Last week we had our end of the year co-op party (HYPE: Homeschooling Youth Partnering in Education).  Our "co-op" is actually an enrichment group because I dislike "co-op's".  I co-run our enrichment group so it is designed to run and function in a way that I actually like.
     Our classes are educational but non-academic.  We do not require anyone to teach/serve but, of course, we do not run without it.  We run for 12 weeks in the fall and 12 in the spring, which is perfect!  It's a three hour program so no one gets burned out.  It is lovely =)
     Anyway, I just wanted to share the posters my kids made to depict their school year at HYPE.  Each child in our group makes a poster and then it is on display during our end of the year party.  We are always sad when HYPE is over for the year and look forward to it starting again in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment