Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My 2014/15 school year =)

This is my curriculum line up for the 7 homeschooling children for the 2014/15 school year. You need to know that I am identifying each child by the first letter of their name and age and a g or b for gender.  =)



F15g/10th grade

Language Arts:  
Science:
H13.5g/8th grade:

Language Arts:
M12g/6th:


Language Arts:
History:
Science:

Language Arts:
History:
My PreK boy does a lot of Kindy workbook stuff from amazon and the $tree and he loves Teach Your Monster to Read a free online reading program and Looney Tunes Phincs on the Tablet.

Also, it may look like my Younger students have wayyyy more work than my older ones.  This is not true at all.  The older kids have way more writing and longer applications.







No comments:

Post a Comment