Translate

Sunday, January 4, 2015

In Memory of Athan #athansrainbow

     A family in our homeschooling community recently lost their son Athan, at the tender age of 2 months, from heart failure.
My heart breaks for them.
I can not imagine what they are going through.
No words seem right to comfort.
I do trust in the Lord to keep them in his perfect care.

In honor and memory of Athan, I would like you to join myself, my daughters (F15g has a crochet business, Styles by Faith,  and has donated lots of items), and my local homeschool community in making hats to send to "Little hats, big hearts" to help them meet their goal of 1,000 hats by January 21st!
     Athan will be forever loved and forever missed but he will also be forever remembered.

MAILING INFO:
Please include a note in your package "in memory of Athan #athansrainbow" and send to:

Anne Schullo
American Heart Association
208 S. LaSalle Street, Suite 1500
Chicago, IL 60604

If you share this post please hashtag #athanrainbow to show support to Athans family





No comments:

Post a Comment