Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

I have not died

Funny title huh?  Things have been CRAZY BUSY!  My dear friend Laura and her family of 13 joined my family of 12 for the last 2 weeks.  We had 21 children in my house from 11 months to 15!!!  Talk about FUN!!!
I have more company coming in 2 days.  We have 2 birthdays in the Month of Feb.  The Homeschool Enrichment group I run starts up next week.  My Cotillion Group finishes this week for the starter program and starts full swing the week after and.....
In the middle of all this craziness, the best thing is!!!!!.....
  ALL MY CHILDREN ARE NOW HOMESCHOOLED!!!
 That's right!  In the middle of the fun chaos, my husbands X called a "for realz" homeschool meeting and 3 days later my Brownies went to public school for the last time!  Everyone is so super excited!
Anyhows... I am busy, busy, BUSY, busy right now!  I will finish up my series on homeschooling with a crap ton of kids soon!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment